Community Solutions is searching for a Substance Abuse Program Coordinator to join our team. Please send resumes to attention Kimberly Johnson.
SUBSTANCE ABUSE PROGRAM COORDINATOR
Community Solutions is licensed to offer a collection of substance abuse treatment services on a residential and outpatient basis. The Substance Abuse Program Coordinator is a direct support professional that specializes in providing administrative support to the Program Director as a client is progressed through care.
• Must have a high school diploma or GED
• Minimum 1 year experience providing direct support services in a residential/outpatient treatment environment.
• Serves as a point of contact and receives referrals from external referral sources, including public agencies, insurance companies, private vendors, etc.
• Manage a list of client referrals, including a waiting list of candidates identified from the referral list by the Program Director.
• Perform initial screenings of referrals selected from the waiting list while providing the collected documentation to the Clinical team.
• Maintain program census, including identification of active cases, insurance information, and authorizations.
• Input client screening data into an electronic medical record (EMR)
• Coordinate initial medical appointments for clients,
• Provide administrative support to the Program Director, as needed, to maintain the overall day-to-day operation of the facility.
• Serves as liaison to clients and clinical team in a supported living facility and outpatient setting
• Facilitates individual encounters by orienting clients, taking histories, reporting to the clinical team
• Transport clients, as needed
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Good communication and organizational skills
• CPR/FA Certificate
• Submit a negative TB test
• Complete a criminal background check, company will receive ‘eligible to work’ response
• Complete a Child Protective Services registry check, company will receive ‘no match’ response
Send resume to Kimberly Johnson at email@example.com (not .com)