CS Parent Education Groups
CS is committed to helping parents and caregivers become more effective parental figures! Using the Active Parenting of Teens models, included in SAMHSA’s National Registry of Evidence Based practices, experienced presenters offer a safe space for parents by using videos, group discussions and structured exercises to equip parents with the tools they need to succeed!
The APT Curriculum focuses on the following areas:
- Effective behavior management techniques
- Setting realistic household rules
- Clear and constructive communication techniques
- Avoiding power struggles
- Supporting your child's academic progress
- Connecting to resources in the home community
- Contracts, point systems and rewards
"Every home is a university and the parents are the teachers."